Friday, July 1, 2011

I work all night I work all day...

To pay the bills I have to paaaaaaaay...
Work is starting to get reaaaaaaly monotonous now, especially since i've given them a definite end date (August 20th). All I can seem to think about is coming home. *sings* Coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home.... :) After Nana and Popi left here, I really got homesick again. I wish I could go back after Elizabeth's visit (three days from now!!!!) but Nathan has this silly little paper to write. Who cares about a thesis anyway? ;)
So, yeah, next step in our little adventure is getting closer! And it may start off with sky diving. WHAT???? I haven't said yes yet... we shall see. Hoo boy. I wonder if peopl have actually barfed whilst falling. It'd be like spitting out of the window of a moving car. And your poor tandem guy... Nathan's mom and I talked about it (she's going... I can't be outdone by my Mother-in-law, now can I?) and we decided we really want handsome instructors. So, you know, if we die it'll be in the arms of a cute guy. Yeehaw.
I've decided I'm going to try to blog more. Even if they're not long. I've just become a lazy blogger after getting more hours at work.
Oh, and BTW we're going to Paris before we come home. Just fyi :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Does your mother get a vote about the skydiving? Be wise, ok? You don't have anything to prove to anybody. Adam is growing leaps and bounds. We're celebrating his birthday tomorrow at our house with a bar-b-que with family. Wish you could be here...you will be in our hearts. Today Adam said "shoes" and he was so proud of himself for making the "sh" sound that he said "shirt" too! Everyone says what a good-natured little boy he is. People want to put him in their pocket and take him home and they can't get over seeing this tiny little guy walking all over Wal-Mart. When you say "outside" in your sentence, he'll say "walk" and "wing" (swing). He's going to love the sandbox and pool he's getting for his birthday. He's getting a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ball pit, too and a Mickey that sings the "Hot Dog" song. Don't buy that for Nathan! We'll post pictures of Adam mushing his cake with whipped cream all over his face and in his hair (the frosting is Cool Whip). Should make good hair gel. haha Glad you're blogging again. Love you, Mom