Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thor!

We saw Thor yesterday on my day off (I'm working 30 hours at H&M now. I think I forgot to tell people. It's a big deal! No more once a week!) and it was a-ma-zing. Seriously, even if you're not a comic book movie person, you'll still like it. It was more like "Lord of the Rings"/"Hercules"/"Superman", not so much "Batman"/"Transformers"/fighting and blowing up stuff. The Scotts came with us and Yuki was the only one out of us that I was worried about liking it. The only thing she said against it was that she wished his weapon wasn't a hammer. Which I can agree with, it can seem kind of silly. But who's to change Norse mythology? Anyway, the home of the Gods, Asgard, was so gorgeous. Like, rivals Avatar's Pandora as a fictional place I'd want to live. Go see it. When it comes out in America, that is :P
Oh yeah, and Royal Wedding tomorrow! But even more importantly, HAIRSPRAY TOMORROW! Michael Ball/Marius/Raul here I come! <3

2 comments:

Taylor Brady said...

It just came out here! I want to go see it. I just have to convince somebody to go with me.

Lisa said...

Elizabeth saw Thor with Popi and she really liked it. I still want to see it. Might have to wait for DVD. I'm sure you're doing a great job at H&M. They're lucky to have you :)