Monday, May 21, 2012

My Favorite Dress

Today I'm wearing my favorite dress.  It's an Isaac Mizrahi Herringbone Shirting dress.  Ten bucks on sale at Target.  I feel fabulous in it.  It's modest.  It never fails to get a complement.  It makes me happy.  And it's been everywhere with me.  I was just recently going through my pictures and I realized so many favorite moments in life involved this dress!  So thanks, sassy chica that just told me how amazing my outfit was.  Thanks for inspiring this post.
Laguna Beach
Christmas Parade

Endowments at the D.C. Temple
Pirates of the Caribbean
Sultry Siblings


Peter and Wendy

Comic book store in LA


With my pal Snoopy
Taking a sneaky pic today... though you really don't see much of the dress... 


Why do I feel the need to talk about my outfit today?  Well there are blogs dedicated to that sort of thing.  I don't have that kind of confidence to think that anyone should care about what I wear daily.  But you should care about it today.  Because it's an awesome dress.  Best 10 bucks spent ever.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Love it!

Lisa said...

You look so pretty in all the pictures and you don't look like you've aged one day since we bought that dress! The dress doesn't make you...YOU make the dress! My little girl... :)