Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shutterbug

So I've been working on a super special secret project for Nathan and myself the past couple of weeks.  One of the teachers I work with has been convincing everyone that Shutterfly.com is the best thing since sliced bread and has gotten three of us to make a book already.  Seriously, Shutterfly should be paying her for all the business they've gotten.  Anyway, I've been wanting to put something together for all of our England/Europe adventures from last year instead of having all of our memories stuck in the depths of my computer or forgotten in my thousands of albums on Facebook.  So I found a coupon online for a free 8x8 hardcover book (I only had to pay for the shipping and extra pages I added, so like $9 ish) and went to town!  It was super difficult to weed through thousands (literally) of photos and pick the most important, but I'm pretty happy with the result.  It may look like just a mess of jumbled pictures to everyone else, but to us... it's the culmination of the best/hardest year of our married lives.  Anyway, I was too excited to wait for it to come in the mail to show Nathan, so here she be!


Create your own custom photo books at Shutterfly.com.

via
Oh and by the by, I've just recently been hired to work as a dresser at Tuacahn!  I'll update on what my responsibilities will be once I know what they are, but I thought I would inform everyone of my good fortune!  Seriously, this year in  St. George has been not unlike one of the roller coasters from my last post.  There have been a few low moments, but they really haven't lasted for long.  I've been constantly reassured that Heavenly Father has a plan for Nathan and me and that if I just put my trust in Him, everything will be ok.  And it will be.  And it has been.  And I couldn't be more thrilled!  So yay!  Go to the Tuacahn website!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I haven't viewed all of the book yet, but Adam is waking up and I wanted to let you know that I'm viewing it. I'm impressed with your dedication to this project and I know you will treasure the memories that go along with your pictures years from now when you start to forget what happened. Love you!

Lisa said...

Finished looking through your photo album. It's great! It's hard to believe you did so many things in just a year, but what stories you'll have to share for the rest of your life. We missed you so much while you were gone, but I'm glad you were safe and happy. You made good friends and welcomed Taylor, Nana, and Popi into your Bristol home, too. Good times.