Thursday, October 4, 2007

Seybra

It's 1:12 in the morning and I have just set up a blog. Everyone say yay Kelsey! So... this is mainly for Cami (since she told me to do it, and I respect my elders) and Rikki (since she's still my roommate, we just happen to have a very large room called "the distance between Orlando and Provo") and um, whoever else likes words that are squished together and shortened. Like web+log=blog. Kelsey+Brady=Seybra... like zebra. Only cooler.
I got to play in a Delorean today (That's that Back To The Future Car, by the way). It was pretty much the coolest thing ever. And I played guitar hero in my break room. And then I came home and watched The Office. The end.
And now, before I go to bed, some Mitch Hedberg. Goodnight Moon!

  • I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
  • I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.
  • This shirt is "dry-clean only," which means it's dirty.

No comments: