Saturday, October 6, 2007

Update


As you may know, I've been stationed in Orlando, Florida as a recruit in the Disney Army. Tehe... I'm clever. I've been working for Walt Disney World for over a month now, so I'll try to give a basic overview of what I've been doing here.

So everyone who works here can get into the parks for FREE. So once me and my buddies got our free passes, we headed to Disney/MGM Studios for funtimes. The picture here pretty much describes every day here in Florida. It rains... A lot... But we don't seem to care. These are all my BYU/BYU-I friend that live in my building, since Disney's nice and let us live all together.

This is my roommate Stephanie Bowler... like a bowling ball (lol that's how she introduces herself, she's so cute).
This is my buddy Grant. A bunch of us played around on his birthday, which is ironic because he keeps telling everyone not to grow up. What a hypocrite :)

I have a very special place in my heart for Princess Aurora. We like to go Prince hunting together.


This is most of my training group from when I was... um... trained. We became friends and we like to play with pirates.


This is Stephanie, Lindsey, and Alyssa. The people that work in the Magic Kingdom got to ride Space Mountain with the lights on! It was fun fun fun! Just look at their faces, they're excited.


This is Terk. Laura and I like to monkey around with her... ok that was awful. I apologize.



My cuddly friends:Pooh, Eeyore, and the Tig. I love my job... on this day I went in to work, sat around for a few hours, they said they didn't need me at the time, so I asked... can I leave? And they said yes. So I got to play around EPCOT for the rest of the day. I hang around the parks a lot by myself because pretty much everyone has different schedules, but I don't care. It's still fun for me!


This is another apartment-mate of mine, Rebbecca Dinsdale. This is her working at The Cool Club in EPCOT. You can get free soda there, so it's pretty much awesome, except it's soda from all over the world so some of it is weird. Like, the apple soda rocks... but there's this nasty vitamin stuff from Japan or something. But hey, it's free!


Buzz Lightyear= The coolest freaking space ranger EVER. He and I have become such close friends, I think I'm starting to get under his skin though...


Aladdin and the Genie, yeah that's all I really have to say about this one. I just liked this picture.


Chris Kyle and Minnie Mouse, both are twinners of mine. So... to sum up: I've made some awesome friends and I love my job. It's not always easy, but I don't regret a second of it. Ok, well more to come soon hopefully!

No comments: