Thursday, October 18, 2007

Steam Cleaning Specials

So this punk kid dislocated my shoulder yesterday while I was working because he thought he was special and wanted to be stronger than Buzz Lightyear. Anyway, so I only worked for an hour or so before I decided to go to Heath Services, which was all kind of unnecessary. All they needed to do was give me ice and tell me to rest, but I had to fill out all these forms and they took X-rays and stuff, it was nuts. So from now until Wednesday whenever I go into work I'm not allowed to do what I normally do, I have to go in and do stupid crap jobs that don't require any physical labor, like folding paperclips or something. And what sucks even more is that my family is coming today and they were looking forward to seeing me do my Disney thing. I swear if I see that kid in the parks today I'm taking him down. So yeah, I have an owie. But I'm happy 'cause my family is in the air now and I'm just waiting for them to get here so we can play.
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

1 comment:

Rikki said...

you should find him and kick him in the face.