Thursday, December 23, 2010

7 Swans a Swimming



We made Christmas cookies!!! Thanks to Nathan's sister Brittany, we were able to make Betty Crocker American sugar cookies :) Just like home. And I got sparkly icing!


Hard at work



Yuki wrote "Scott" and "Snow" in Japanese on the candy cane :)



Chris and Yuki Scott




I'm very proud of my little snow lady and her jaunty scarf :)


"S" for Sctoo, Snow, or Silver Bells!



Nathan's Liberty Bell






At the Scotts' apartment building, they have a cinema room full of bean bags and a projection screen where you can watch a movie/play video games/etc, however the tennents of the apartments have not taken very good care of the room. A PS3 has been stolen, all the wires are connected wrong, the controlers don't work, and so on and so forth. We spent hours in that room trying to rig it so we could watch Toy Story 3. At one point I was getting bored and frustrated, so I piled all of the bean bags and started to jump on them. Nathan joined me. And this happened.



I am King here...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Necessity is the mother of invention! The beanbag pit looks like more fun than the video games, etc. Popi and I think your cookies are very creative...I said, "That's what we would expect from Kelsey!" They look sparkly, too. I like the icing :) Merry Christmas to my "Little Bell."