Friday, January 14, 2011

A Place Where Dreams Are Born


I found a magical place today. A beautiful place. It's called Poundland. Think Dollar Tree/Store/General. Only everything costs a pound instead of a dollar, obviously. Anyway, I was amazed at everything that was there! When you're on a student budget, this is the Mecca of all things cheap! And don't be snobby. Think of Mitchell from "Modern Family" when he discovered Costco: "Cam, what is this place??" I got carried away, but we thoroughly enjoyed our Oreos and Weight Watcher "cheetos" today, and they tasted so much better knowing they only cost a pound.

2 comments:

Rik said...

This sounds heavenly. :) In Japan, there was 100 yen store (1 pound store, 1 dollar store, etc.) and it was SO AWESOME. Seriously, I wish I spent more time in there because you could find some totally rad things. I hope you enjoy your poundland. :)

Lisa said...

Sounds like fun-and you found Cheetos!!! I think it's funny that they have a Poundland just like our Dollar Stores. America is such a trendsetter. I guess I'm assuming we were first :) hehe