Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Tiiiiiime!

There's a German Market set up in the middle of the Broadmead Shopping Center (where I work). After work today Nathan met me here and we got Bratwursts for dinner. The building pictured below had a giant grill in it covered wiht delicious sausages :) Mmmm... so yummy. There are several little kiosks set up with stuff like German sweets and crafts. Next time we stop by I want to get a pretzel and hot chocolate. Seeing this set up makes it feel more and more like Christmas time! Cabot Cirus is all lit up for the season as well. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Then I came home to a wonderful care package from Mommy! And it's like she read my mind. I was just thinking about how I didn't pack proper gloves and she sent some! And I've been having trouble not buying a new pair of cute tights from work and she sent two! And I've been having sweet cravings and she sent candy! And the yummy lip gloss and calander were a nice touch as well:) Skype is acting up again, so since I can't say thank you in person, THANKS MOMMY!




Happy Christmas Time!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Christmas...wait! Not yet...Thanksgiving first for us. Can't wait to have Nana, Popi, Steven, Mom-Mom, and the missionaries over for dinner. I'm so, so, so glad you liked your package! I saw the tights and they said, "Kelsey" so I got them for you. I was trying to think of a warm things theme. The calendar was Disney and just right for you too. :) Did you get the big hug that was inside? Love you!