Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hey kids, quit Moosin' around!




So last night (and continuing to this morning) Nathan and I dreamed up a beautiful world. A world where the Moose became tamed, instead of the Horse. Come, journey with us to this magical world:




"We've seen a fine display of moose-manship at the rodeo today..."


"Screw you and the moose you rode in on."


A sign by the pool: "No moose-play"


"That's a moose of a different color!"


A sea-horse would be a sea-moose


"I've been through the desert on a moose with no name."


"The Moose Whisperer"


The movie: "All the Pretty Mooses" or the beloved children's song: "All the Pretty Little Mooses"


Seabiscuit would be a lot funnier


Rocky and Bullwinkle would be less funny


If you wanted a nice car you'd buy a Moose-tang. It would have 400 moosepower.


"I've got the moose right here, his name is Paul Revere. Can do. Can do. This guy says the moose can do..."


"Love and marriage love and marriage, go together like a moose and carriage."


From Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: "He rides across the nation, the thourough-moose of sin. He got the application that you just sent in. It needs evaluation, so let the games begin. You're saddled up, don't be a recluse. It's High Ho Silver! Signed, Bad Moose."


"Aw, Moose-Pucky"




"Never look a gift-moose in the mouth."




"Get back on the moose."







"Knock him off his high-moose."



"Hearts, stars, moose-shoes, clovers and blue moons! Pots of gold and rainbows, and a red balloon! That's me lucky charms, they're magically delicious!"





Thank you for taking the journey with us. If you have anything to add, please feel free. It's been funny to us for over 12 hours now, so I doubt it'll ever cease to be funny.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Unless I am moose-taken, you guys have a lot of extra time on your hands. What would be the name of that delightful whipped chocolate dessert? Well, I'll quit moosin' around now and act like I've got good moose sense.

Lisa said...

When I play basketball with someone, I play M-O-O-S-E. However, it gets embarrassing if I have M-O-O. People say I'm a cow.

Elizabeth said...

When I wake up in the morning, sometimes I'm a little moose.

wfrank said...

A moose is a moose of coose of coose have you ever heard of a talking moose? Well listen to this I am Mr. Ed.

Taylor Brady said...

The scene from Never Ending Story (that doesn't actually exists Nathan) would be almost a relief b/c I'm sure it would take the kid twice as long to get the castle place on mooseback. He could probably walk faster. I'm just saying the poor moose would be slowin him down.