Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Cool Friends

I have cool friends. I happen to really like this song from my buddy Adam's band Rodeo Church. Not just because we're friends. Judge for yourself.


I know Courtney from BYU theater classes and such. She's the beatboxer with the short hair. It's funny because we used to sing Sara Bareilles's "Many the Miles" backstage before a show we worked on together. Now she's singing WITH her.



I also wasw in a show (Parade) with a guy that had a small part on Law & Order SVU. We're not really friends, per se, but we're Facebook friends. It's still cool. Except one of his few lines was "she voted me biggest penis!", which is pretty funny.

Sorry if I'm posting too many videos. I'm finding it more interesting to blog about other people than myself. I wish I had a baby or pet to write about. I guess Nathan counts as both (jokes!) He's the only thing keeping me from bouncing off the walls and out the door. Dramatic much? I think I am.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Don't think of it as I brushed up against celebrity...think of it as THEY brushed up agaist the awesomeness of YOU.