Monday, March 14, 2011

Zaz jazz

I can't get enough of this song.


I want to do all of this when I have some sort of permanent residence.

This will be funny for hours.

This is Englishy.

I didn't spend all day on the internat today. It was a beautiful day..... so I decided to do some Spring cleaning... what is wrong with me?? I think the sun inspired me to get up and go, so I hoovered every last inch of the flat and Nathan helped clean the bathroom since one of his classes was cancelled today. Then we did a small shopping trip and took a lovely walk. I wish I had my camera! Daffodils and Crocuses are in full bloom and you can just start to smell spring coming. Maybe I'll take pictures tomorrow and post them.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside to visualize you and Nathan doing the spring cleaning. It's always so much better going out and enjoying the day after doing something productive first. Do you want to clean my house? We're under Hurricane Adam watch until he learns to "clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere" hehe

Lisa said...

Really enjoyed all your links, too. Zazz was fun and I read aaaaall the English words and their definitions, so you can quiz me. hehe