Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Welcome to the World Stafford!



 Yesterday, April 23, 2012, my adorable nephew Stafford Adam Snow was born!  He's perfect in every way!  He was a perfect 7 lbs 7 oz and I have yet to hear him make a peep!  We were there when he got his heel pricked and the most noise he made was," Eh."  And he's a great eater!  And apparently it was a dream delivery.  Induced, epidural, then pop!  Perfect baby.  I hope my future deliveries are like that... but Joanna probably used up all the luck in the universe on Stafford.  Thanks a lot Jo :)
New BFFs

Check out those blond locks!

Newest addition to the Snow clan

O hai

Champs

If you know me well enough, you know that I LOVE babies.  Yesterday I was hopping around going "Baby baby baby baby!"  until I go to go meet him.  Then I kept say to Nathan, "Remember when I held a baby today.  Remember when we met Stafford?  Remember when I got to hold Stafford?  Remember when there was a baby in my arms?"  Sickening, I know.  Nathan's worried when we have our first that he'll be completely forgotten.  To that I say......  it's probably not true ;)

All of my baby friends are growing up so fast!  I remember when they were but babes in my arms.

First there was Ellery

The twins Bentley and Hadley (I held Bentley when I visited them in the hospital, but  no pic was taken)

Little Lyddie Bug!
Let's not forget Little Brudda Adam!
Now Ellery is almost in Kindergarten!!!!!, the twins are playing with Barbies, and Adam and Lydia are almost two!  I love watching them grow... I just wish it wouldn't go so fast!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for all the cute pictures of the Stafford and the other babies. His mom looks amazing! She looks like she didn't break a sweat :)You were there for Adam's delivery, so you know it doesn't have to be toooooo painful (if that magical epidural works, that is). Nathan will have to resign himself to sharing you someday...but...when the time comes, he'll want to interact with the baby so much that it won't feel like such a sacrifice. Daddy and I enjoyed hanging out with you girls and now, Adam, more than doing most other things (like cruising the Bahamas...never did that because we didn't want to leave you guys for that long). Have fun playing!