Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You can imagine my excitement

Remember when we went to LA and watched this guy work his make-up magic?  (I can't remember his name...  anybody?)   Spencer!

I stole this pic from Anna :)  In't she purty?
Welllllllll, I was watching America's Next Top Model, and guess who I spotted?????  What's-his-name!  Spencer!

I almost fell out of my chair.  "Nathan!" (because he was watching it with me because he's patient and long-suffering) "I did a workshop with him!  I have a picture with him!"  Said picture is in hard-copy form, not digital (unless anyone has a digital copy... although I remember being about 15 lbs heavier, so scratch that).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's exciting! I think you should keep pursuing your performance make-up skills and talents - I was looking at your drawings and make-up work from college and they are super duper good :)